IS YOUR ENERGY OF ATTENTION ON HEART WISDOM OR EGO FEARS?
At the heart of achieving success of any kind is Healing Energy.
Spiritual Growth is about coaching an intention to discover the gift that every challenge offers.
We always have a choice to grow spiritually aware or to stay small.
Why Choose Struggling or Suffering over Spiritual Growth?
LIVING, LOVING, LAUGHING & THE LIGHTNESS OF BEING ARE CHOICES
HI, I’M GLORIA NASH!
Welcome! Please enjoy my website and feel free to share your thoughts and experiences.
I have been a lifelong student of A Course in Miracles as well as Eastern Spirituality and Western Psychology. I now teach what I have learned, guiding a wide range of people through coaching to access their inner wisdom which always results in improved life experiences.
Most of us feel wounded, and in varying degrees, we respond to the flow of life by freezing, withdrawing, avoiding, or enjoying. The first three responses result in the expression of anxiety, depression, panic disorder, posttraumatic stress, dissociation, and/or addictions. The fourth response of enjoying results in having optimal feelings and circumstances.
Our stories of trauma, stress, and worry can be like a glass of water. Think about it a while and nothing happens. Think about it excessively and we may experience depression. But if we think about it all day we can guarantee we will feel frozen and paralyzed, until we put the glass down.
Many of us experienced emotional trauma as early as when we were in the womb or childhood. Perhaps we felt unwanted, unheard, unloved, or disheartened. We responded by closing our heart and focusing our attention on our depressed feelings, suicidal ideations, or chronic illnesses.
As a NYC Coach for Healing Energy & Spiritual Growth my coaching work is about guiding people to shift from thinking with the “ego mind” to the “wise mind,” a divinely-inspired state of being. Moving into the wisdom of our heart and body can be challenging if we resist letting go of old response patterns of our comfort zone. We learn the distorted behaviors of withholding love instead of surrender to the presence of spiritual love that is always within and around us.
I work with people who feel challenged by life. We learn about energy and growing resourceful. We tune in to our inner guidance that brings us to a new way of thinking to reveal answers we are seeking. The goal is to tap in to the map of strength, well-being, and love that is buried within us, so we can connect to the healing force that lives in us all and has the power to create miracles.
WHAT DOES NOT WORK?
Have you experienced paying for a therapist yet all of your pain remains the same?
How many books have you read or workshops have you attended yet nothing has changed?
A workshop costing $125 is not what expands our consciousness. Enlightenment is not found on a mountaintop after 40 days or years alone. Spending time and money digging up the past with a high-priced therapist does little or nothing to increase our feelings of worthiness. Trendy techniques like re-parenting and inner child work may work for some people, but for those who endured a lifetime of silence, fear, emotional wounds, and crippling social disadvantages, working with professionals feel like more of the same neglect and abandonment. This promotes a disconnection from our soul and is the root cause of psychological and physical illness. It creates present and future risks of a closed heart, judgmental ego, isolation, depression, addictions, suicide, eating disorders, poverty, catastrophic illness, and many other challenges.
Traveling the spiritual path does not mean we will disown our past. Everyone has some form of trauma, pain, loss, or grief to overcome. Pain keeps us from living the glorious life we are meant to live. A coach can guide us through the natural healing process to reconnect with our soul.
WHAT DOES WORK?
Name the person who most frustrates you and then ask yourself if it has a lesson to teach you.
If you choose to forgive what was painful and accept the frustration, you will grow more peaceful.
Self-help books tell us if we change our thinking our life will change. We know it’s not so easy. Nothing changes until our distorted self-image of unworthiness and negative self-talk becomes different. Talking, understanding, etc. are booby prizes that make us feel worse, not better!
As a coach, I mentor and guide you on a journey to develop trust and tune in to wisdom.
Take my hand and I will show you how to live more authentically so you can know who you are, what you want to stop doing, what you want to start doing, and who you want to do it with.
We each inherited the means to achieve an elegant, graceful life that offers us consistent results, regardless of age, the past, etc. Yet who doesn’t need companionship and guidance getting there?
It is never too late to express our full potential! We need but tune in to what lights up our heart, inspires our thoughts, nurtures our soul, and moves us to thrive and bloom.
This is the message I share with those seeking to grow and nurture the seeds we carry within. Healing involves opening our heart, clearing the energy of our stored emotions, and feeling the passion of Divine love in our heart. Love is the most powerful healing force there is.
In my forthcoming book, Nothing is Real but God’s Energy of Love, I show people how to heal wounded emotions, soothe troubling thoughts, release isolation, and reconnect with the soul, using a year-long program, based on A Course in Miracles (ACIM).
COACHING TO HEAL ENERGY & INSPIRE SPIRITUAL GROWTH
If you feel challenged you can grow more resourceful. Learn to tune in to the inner guidance that brings us to a new way of thinking where answers we have been seeking are revealed to us. Buried within each of us is a map leading to a deep place in our soul where strength, well-being, and love are alive. Love is the healing force that always works! Our spirit within is our constant guide and companion allowing us to shift away from mindless ego habits to the “wise mind” within. It’s time to let go of our ego’s comfort zone in favor of living the we have always dreamed about!
It’s never too late to realize who you are and express your full potential!
Call or email me here with coaching questions and comments. I would love to speak with you!
SOME TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING COACHING SESSIONS
• Seeking clarity and receiving the right answers
• How to accept all that is present and all that happened in the past
• Transform bad situations or relationships into something better
• Accessible tools that bring instant peace to daily concerns
• How to peacefully release whatever is slowing us down or disturbing us
• Safely express the doubts and conflicts that arise in our mind
• Lack of love and blocks are our opportunities to transform dark energy to light
• Learning to give, as well as to be forgiving
• Where we lack motivation is precisely where we need inspiration
• Transform any part of our life by looking in the mirror of what life is showing us
• Developing a relationship with God, the Holy Spirit, and our spirituality
• Searching for and finding meaning and purpose in our life
• What is within us is being called into expression yet feeling frustrated to express it
• Transcend illusions and idols to discover the simplicity of pure truth
• Discover who our “true self” really is
• Feeling that our dark night of the soul will never end
• Experiencing doubts, worries, lack of confidence, and worthlessness
• Meditating to alleviate pain, improve health, increase energy, and lower stress
• Discover what it means to be present to the presence and power
• Increase awareness of God and decrease awareness of the ego
• Learn to peacefully accept and live gracefully with “what exists”
• Identify and clear energetic and emotional patterns that keep us stuck and sad
• Develop habits to balance our heart and mind
• Identify factors that feed our energy and factors that deplete our energy
• Create a daily meditation practice that is easy to follow and stick with
• Learn how to visualize creating each day and our life
• Practice growing a still mind and open heart with the NRG® Process
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
I’d love to hear your comments and questions about energy and ACIM coaching :
• Request a Healing Prayer by sending an email here .
• Call 718-760-1507 or send me an email to make a coaching appointment.
• If this is an emergency, please contact the Emergency Room nearest to you.
GLORIA R NASH M.A., M.S. is the author of two forthcoming books, “My Constant Companion: 365 Days with A Course in Miracles Made Easy!“, a book showing you how to heal the mind and open the heart center, and “I am Not a Guru: 108 Easy Steps Anyone Can Follow to Build a High Quality WordPress Website!” Gloria has dedicated her life to healing deep emotional wounds and trauma while inspiring people to transform their own unique limitations. She offers original and creative services and products showing people how to live unique, purposeful lives. She is committed to supporting people and organizations to become resilient and grow resourceful. Gloria shares effective ways to handle any form of adversity, trauma, and other reactions to stress, gained from her own determination, courage, and perseverance in overcoming significant adversities including childhood abandonment and neglect. The late resiliency pioneer and expert, Dr. Al Siebert, brought Gloria’s story to light, and now as a NYC Coach for Healing Energy & Spiritual Growth, she guides people of all ages to heal at the level of energy. Gloria holds Masters Degrees in Psychology and Education, is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, and is a passionate music lover and photographer.